Bring your laptop and ten to twelve (10-12) copies of what you plan to work on during the weekend. If you have a picture book, you may bring more than one. Please know that you can bring a different selection of pages to each group.
*Our critique groups are made up of, at most, 5 writers and one mentor. Writers are requested to bring 10 pages of material, which will be read out loud and critiqued by the group.
- Printer and printer paper (if you have a personal printer available)
- A thumb drive with your WIPs
- Good walking/hiking shoes
- A flashlight
- Hat and gloves, for cold evenings
- Other nice-to-haves: An umbrella, rain boots, etc.