47225 Highway 1 - Big Sur, California
- Cabins are double occupancy. We're sorry, all single rooms have already been reserved. Guests who wish to join workshop attendees, incur an additional $250 meal expense.
- Please be sure to bring a major credit card for any additional room expenses you may incur (mini bar, etc.) during your stay. Your fee includes a Friday and Saturday night stay.
- We send out a notification a month prior to any attendee in search of transportation to the venue OR willing to provide transportation. These are handled personally between interested parties.
- Parking is free for all attendees.
What to Bring
- Pack a few sweaters and a raincoat just in case.
- The lodge has a printer for printing revised drafts but it is often in high demand. If you have a portable personal printer, bring it along.
- Bring your laptop and 10-12 copies of what you plan to work on during the weekend. If you have a picture book, you may bring more than one. Please know that you can bring a different selection of pages to each group.